Services & Treatments
Family Medicine Partners at Pierremont offers care for a broad range of medical concerns.
- Preventive care and wellness counseling. This includes:
- Wellness visits and routine physical exams
- Recommended screening tests
- Health risk assessments
- Diet, exercise and weight-loss counseling
- Work, school and sports physicals
- Care for adolescents and adults. We accept patients age 12 years and older.
- Acute care for illnesses, minor injuries or other problems
- Chronic disease management, including diagnosis and treatment for high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid problems, respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary problems, and other chronic conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental health concerns, including depression and anxiety
- Some in-office procedures for skin or musculoskeletal problems
- Diagnosis and management of common gynecological problems, including contraception counseling
- Laboratory and radiology services
- Referrals to qualified specialists if needed